Vidverto.io Description

Advertising Disclosure

Advertising Disclosure

We might receive a compensation for any sales generated through the links on this website. Some of our partners may compensate us for the business recommendations we provide on the site.

Google Partner Vidverto.io is a video ad network that provides publishers and advertisers with a platform to unlock the full potential of video monetization. They offer a variety of video ad formats, including in-stream, out-stream, and native video ads, which allow publishers to generate revenue by displaying video ads on their websites and mobile apps. Additionally, their ad server technology allows publishers to deliver targeted ads to their audience, increasing the effectiveness of their campaigns.

Vidverto.io Products

Vidverto.io offers two main products: a video player and a video ad network.  The video ad network connects publishers with advertisers, allowing them to monetize their video content by displaying ads. The ad network offers a range of ad formats, including pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, and overlay ads, and supports various ad delivery methods. 

Vidverto.io Software Images

Vidverto.io Features and Capabilities

  • Multiple Ad Formats: Vidverto.io supports multiple ad formats, including pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll, and display ads.
  • Real-Time Analytics: Publishers can track their ad performance in real time, including metrics like views, impressions, and revenue.

  • Customizable Video Player: Vidverto.io offers a customizable video player that can be tailored to match the look and feel of the publisher's website.

  • Ad Targeting: The platform offers advanced ad targeting options, thus enabling publishers to deliver ads to specific audiences.

  • Constant Support: Vidverto.io provides dedicated support to its publishers, ensuring prompt resolutions.

Vidverto.io Payment Info

Vidvertio works on NET30 payment terms, worldwide. This means that they pay within 30 days after end of the last month. Their minimum payout is $200. Their payment methods are Payoneer, Wire transfer/Credit Card.

Have you used the software before?

Vidverto.io Key Facts

  • The platform offers a range of ad formats, including in-stream video ads, out-stream video ads, and display ads, with advanced targeting options.
  • Vidverto.io provides publishers and content creators access to high-quality video ads from premium brands and advertisers, along with tools to maximize revenue and optimize ad performance.
  • The platform also offers real-time reporting and data-driven analytics.
  • Vidverto.io operates on a revenue-sharing model.
  • The company is committed to maintaining a high level of transparency, assuring brand safety.
  • Vidverto.io offers dedicated support to its users.

Vidverto.io Geos Served

They have world wide coverage for all 193 countries, though demand can vary depending on various factors. If you see a country for which there are no ads available, you can enable a passback tag to send unmonetized traffic to another ad network you work with. This way you can safeguard your funds while simultaneously increasing your revenue.

Vidverto.io Publisher Eligibility

Some of the criteria that publishers have to fulfill to join are:

  • Your site must be online
  • There must be no errors which showing the page
  • The site should have good quality content
  • It must be approved
  • It must be fit for advertising 

Vidverto.io Pricing

There are no upfront costs or subscription fees for publishers to use Vidverto.io's platform. Vidverto.io offers a revenue-sharing model where publishers receive 70% of the revenue generated by their video inventory, while the remaining 30% goes to Vidverto.io. The revenue share model ensures that publishers are incentivized to maximize their video inventory's performance, while Vidverto.io is motivated to provide high-quality video ads that generate maximum revenue.

Vidverto.io Ad Formats

Vidverto helps you monetize using native video ads. Their Video Unit delivers exclusive video content tailored to your audience.

Vidverto.io FAQ

Some common video ad formats are pre-roll ads, mid-roll ads, and post-roll ads.

The platform offers multiple ad formats such as pre-roll, display ads, and more. Publishers earn a percentage of the ad revenue and the rest is taken by the platform as a service fee.

They use CPM model. The CPM depends on various factors: country, users performance, amount of unique users, ad placements, website content quality, etc.

Vidverto.io Alternatives